by Alison Price
The Art of Chart Delineation
presented by Alison Price
Autumn Astrology Workshop
Sunday, October 21st, 2018
10:30am – 4:30pm
Doors open at 10:25
Beginner to Intermediate astrology
Under the auspices of the Fraser Valley Astrology Guild.
Autumn Astrology Workshop Outline
Morning Sessions – Natal Charts
Signs and Planets
Houses and Aspects
Afternoon Sessions – Forecasting
Download your Autumn Astrology Workshop info sheet (available soon).
Early Bird until August 11th, 2018 – Guild members $80, non-members $100
After August 11th, 2018 – Guild members $100, non-members $120
Pay with PayPal coming soon
4th Floor, The Anvil Centre, New Westminister, BC, Canada
What to Bring
Bring your birth chart.
See you there!
By Alison Price
As the year ends it is a natural time to have a retrospective and evaluate your progress.
Undoubtedly your life will have altered over the past twelve months.
Experience tells us how to create our future in a conscious way. You can learn from the past and you may choose your future. Free will anyone?
It is natural to have had some good times and a few hard days in the past 365 days. If you accept what is done has gone then the only way from here is towards the future.
What you do from today on are the only things you can affect.
During this year:
- Which transit do you feel stimulated the most response in you? Which natal planet was involved?
- Which progression opened you up to deeper insights? Which natal planet was involved?
- Which house in your natal chart was invigorated the most by astrological factors?
- We’re there any interesting astrological tips or tricks that you learned?
- Is there a section of astrology have you decided to drop because it doesn’t speak to you?
As an astrologer you may have forecasted for yourself for the next twelve months. These predictions will likely include transits, secondary progressions and other techniques.
- Which is the most important self-prediction you can make for next year?
- What new astrological technique will you be exploring?
- Do you have a plan to buy a speciality book?
- Will you begin a research project this year? What is the title of this project?
Make sure you stand facing in the right direction when opportunity knocks next year. Don’t get caught napping.