Transits Are Different for Everyone
Forecasting with Transits
Forecasting interpretations can get complex. Reading transits can quickly become confusing and it may seem like they’re out of focus.
You may start following Jupiter as it transits through your chart and Jupiter will offer growth opportunities as it passes by.
But what happens when it makes an aspect with another planet?
If Jupiter is square Saturn does it play out the same way for us all?
We all have our own charts and this is what makes the difference.
Take Jupiter square Saturn. These two planets bring the concepts of expansion and contraction together.
Whether you will experience expansion or contraction in your life depends on your chart. It matters whether Jupiter or Saturn is stronger in you natal chart.
Is either of them your chart ruler or do you have Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces as your rising sign?
If one planet in a aspect rules your chart their trantits be stronger for you in general and will express themselves in your life in a clear way.
Cycles appear at all times. When you are on an up swing with one planet you may be on a down cycle with another.
The ability to see the difference between a transit from one planet which may or may not be overshadowed by another is the skill of reading transits.
Jupiter square Saturn is different for everyone. Don’t make the mistake of thinking one size fits all but understand what each planet’s energies are about.
Read each transit by itself and follow along with the cycle so you will have a better understanding of how to forecast.
Measuring Planetary Strength
Apart from the actual aspect involved to understand the strength of the two planets in a combination is the first step.
As the slower moving planets form and release aspects with each other it is good to know which one of the pair is a more important planet for you.
Pluto is important for you if:
- You have Scorpio rising
- The Sun is in Scorpio
- More than three planets are in Scorpio
- Pluto in the first or eighth house
- Pluto is your final dispositor
Neptune is important for you if:
- You have Pisces rising,
- Neptune in the first or twelfth house
- The Sun is in Pisces
- More than three planets are in Pisces
- Neptune is your final dispositor
Uranus is important for you if:
- You have Aquarius rising
- Uranus in the first or eleventh house
- The Sun is in Aquarius
- You have more than three planets in Aquarius
- Uranus is your final dispositor
Saturn is an important planet for you if.
- You have a Capricorn or Aquarius ascendant
- The Sun is in Capricorn or Aquarius
- You have three or more planets in Capricorn or Aquarius
- Saturn is your final dispositor
- Saturn is in your first, tenth or eleventh house.
Jupiter is an important planet for you if:
- You have Sagittarius or Pisces rising
- Your Sun is in Sagittarius or Pisces
- You have three or more planets in Sagittarius or Pisces
- Jupiter is your final dispositor
- Jupiter is in the first, ninth or twelfth house
Explore more >>> Fibonacci aspects
Explore more >>> Aspects applying and separating
Pin this to read later
Alison Price: Astrology Coach
Alison wants to help you uncover your individual creativity and lead a fulfilling life using your own astrology. She shares her wisdom from the heart with a touch of humor.
If you’d like to get in touch with Alison, you can reach out to her via email at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this post, you may like some more astrology related articles from our blog.
See how I created my Astro Journal to help align myself with the seasons and see a flip through of my month.
Solar Return Charts A solar return chart is a chart cast for the exact time that the Sun reaches the same longitude (degree, minute and second) that it was placed at the time of your birth as shown in the natal chart. Solar Return Place A solar return chart is cast...