New Astrology Podcast
My good friend Arwynne O’Neill and I have collaborated in our exciting new venture, podcasting! We are under the label Axis Astrology you can listen to the first recording of our podcast and the second Scorpio episode.
We will be up on Itunes soon.
Arwynne is a second generation research astrologer with many years of experience. We met at the twice-a-month downtown Astrology Vancouver Meetup group earlier in the year and have quickly become firm friends.
We each have our ideas, entertainment and a love of astrology which we want to share with you in a light hearted manner and with plenty of laughs along the way.
In our podcast we:
- Discuss the astrology of the day such as planetary transits and ingresses,
- chat about the current Moon phase and eclipses,
- explore one or two charts of famous people or those in the news,
- give our take on astrology book and products with fun reviews,
- clue you in on up-coming events and,
- share our unique ideas on astrology.
This is something new for me and it suits my present astrological offerings. I hope you enjoy it, let me know.
You may also like:
- Newsletter Sign-up.
- How to book your reading with Alison.
- Next classes – Learn astrology now.
- See what people like you say about my work – Gracious testimonials.
- Axis astrology podcast
* * *