You can learn how to do astrological forecasting in a few easy lessons.
Between you and me, of all the classes I teach, the forecasting lessons (yes, that’s these ones) are the most in-demand.
So, no more rigid time and dates for you!
These forecasting classes contain the valuable basics you need to know about forecasting and predicting in astrology.
The lessons are listed in the order of importance for forecasting astrologers.
Each semester can be pre-paid separately through PayPal. You can see my prices here.
About the Classes
- These 16 lessons cover the full CAAE Level 3 Forecasting curriculum and will count towards your CAAE diploma.
- These classes feature 2 hours per lesson for a total of 32 classroom hours and 32 self-study hours as homework and other research.
- Lessons can be taken one at a time, as you choose or by semester.
- Classes are held in downtown Vancouver or by Skype at selected times.
- Class times and dates may vary each week.
- To take these classes you must be able to read a natal chart.
What you Get
Each student will receive a copy of their birth chart, emailed PDF lesson notes for each session and some homework.
Semester One – Direct Forecasting Techniques
Lesson 1: Transits 1 – The Outer Planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto)
Lesson 2: Transits 2 – The Middle Planets (Jupiter, Saturn and Chiron)
Lesson 3: Transits 3 – The Graphic Ephemeris
Lesson 4: Transits 4 – Lifetime Age Transits
Lesson 5: Solar Returns 1
Lesson 6: Solar Returns 2
Lesson 7: Lunation and Eclipse theory – Discussion
Lesson 8: Forecasting Synthesis 1
Semester Two – Symbolic Forecasting Techniques
Lesson 9: Secondary Progressions 1 – Luminaries (Sun and Moon)
Lesson 10: Secondary Progressions 2 – Inferior planets (Mercury and Venus) and Mars
Lesson 11: Midpoint theory – Discussion
Lesson 12: Relocation theory – Discussion
Lesson 13: Solar arc directions 1 – Angles
Lesson 14: Solar arc directions 2 – Planets
Lesson 15: Forecasting Synthesis 2
Lesson 16: Mundane theory – Discussion