Gift Ideas For Every Astrological Sign
‘Tis the Season to be Giving, tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.
Gift giving can be a token of friendship or love, the forging of a bond or a way to celebrate having made it through the year.
As the year draws on it has become the practice to exchange presents.
What to give each sign
If you are planning to give gifts this season here are some ideas of what will go down well with each sign.
- Sporting goods and memorabilia, tickets to ball games or adventure rides with thrills.
- For women try anything in red like purses, scarves or lipsticks.
- Aries like bright and shiny personal goodies.
- For women silk scarves, lingerie, fruit baskets, flowers, scented soaps and fragrances.
- For men cashmere scarves to keep the chills out.
- Belgian chocolates or imported nuts. Cash always goes down well.
- Twins like to receive a voucher or gift card for a book store.
- They can go themselves and select from a variety of titles, stationery, journals, pens and other goodies.
- Make sure to include a gift receipt for exchanges.
- Cancers always appreciate another piece for their collections be it cruets, recipe books or first editions.
- Try framed photos of family to display about their abode.
- Homemade cookies, jams and pickles will be appreciated.
- With Leo’s the actual item is not really important but presentation is everything.
- Make sure your gift is properly wrapped with complementary ribbons and an appropriate card.
- Here it is good to present your offering in a dramatic way and in front of an audience.
- The Virgo on your list will like gifts that have potential like small plants and seeds.
- How-to books and puzzles go well too.
- Anything in miniature or mint condition.
- This person will like many little gifts that go together.
- Libra will appreciate something received from a loved one which could be a personal item for use every day that reminds them of the giver.
- Librans are not really bothered to receive gifts from colleagues and those they do not know well.
- Scorpio is intrigued by a mystery so here you can leave clues to the present either as a hunt to find a hidden gift or as to the giver by, for example, leaving the gift anonymously on their desk or under the tree.
- Try gifts that take them somewhere else either in the mind, as in a travel book, or actually give a weekend getaway.
- Not so flush? Then what about and adventure movie collection like Indiana Jones.
- Give coupons for something that can be cashed in or used later in the year.
- Capricorn people have patience and will enjoy the anticipation of a gift.
- You can also prep them with “you’ll get your gift later in the day” teasers.
- Water Bearers like something unlike they have ever seen before.
- The latest gadget or another widget on the tech side will appeal to Aquarians.
- Give something trendy, modern and up-to-date think App vouchers.
- Pisces don’t really like a fuss being made of them so a subdued gift proffered quietly will probably be well received.
- A gift of music will be appreciated.
- You can try concert tickets.