My time is limited and I want to spend it in the most productive way I can.
I teach and mentor face-to-face and one-on-one to provide you with the very best astrology learning you can get.
Due to this time restraint, I can only teach and mentor a few selected and engaged students each year.
Every year and mainly in August and September, I am inundated with requests for classes and lessons from all over the globe. It takes hours for me to respond to endless queries back and forth.
So the system is now changing.
To be considered as a new student with me, either now or in the future, you need to provide an application letter.
New Student Application Letter
Your application letter should address the following:
- Why you choose me as your teacher.
- Why you want to take this particular course, semester or class.
- How many hours you have available each week for astrology practice and research.
- What you hope to gain from this course.
- Explain what you already know about astrology.
- Tell me what you know about your chart.
This is to be a handwritten letter either as snail mail or scanned and attached to an email.
Have a prosperous day,